Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mel & Brandon's Maternity session. {the real deal}

I know that when you saw the sneak peaks, you were dying to see more! Because I know I was. This couple is one of our closest friends and got married a few weeks after me, and now they are having a baby! They will be able to be our mentors when the time comes for us. Anyways, This was an awesome shoot. I love it when the couple is willing to experiment and have fun, and let me tell you we had fun. They had their little baby wiener dog running around with them. I'll have a post later, just for him. He is too cute! With that said, enjoy the photos! 
















This last one is definitely Brandon's "model" pose/ picture (which came from his mother, who was an actual model!). I thought it was awesome!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO great. I love her, and she looks GREAT! Love all these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I totally agree. Mel is awesome and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the picture where they are on the swings.. And the one with the baby shoes...and the heart on the belly. I love how the two different hands come together to make the heart. Great pictures and it looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete