Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to the Wonderful Walker Session with {Pearl Photo & Design}

Do you remember one of my very first posts? It was of a precious baby boy named Cian. 
Remember now? Well I had the pleasure (honor) of taking their family pictures. It is so fun to see how much children grow and how much they begin to look like their parents. With the Walkers, you can definitely see the resemblance. Cian looks SO much like Christi and Brycen is a mini-me of Bryce. I love it! This definitely was a fun session and I hope you get a few chuckles out of Brycen's poses & love for rocks. I was crackin' up the whole time!


























4 comments:

  1. Had SO much fun looking through these!! So many favorites, I love the different angles and shots. We laugh everytime we see Brycen's rock pose in the kissing picture. haha! Well done, for sure! Thanks Vanessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. When do you want to do ours? :) Seriously.

    I want to hang the Walker's pictures up in my house because A. I love the Walker Family, and B. These are great photos!! Well done Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE these! You are so amazing, V!

    ReplyDelete